Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New Start (3)

Time is passing slowly because I have been sitting around most of the time doing nothing  and this has lasted for 4 months already. The dotted line has not been signed and therefore, work can’t start. I have begun to lose my patient and interest… I feel useless even though I keep telling myself to persevere since this should be only the beginning...

But I simply can't wake up every morning without an aim for the day.. and to my disappointment, the orgn chart that was endorsed has to be relooked and changed ! I really wanted to help to move things but looks like is beyond my capability...
I used to be busy and now.. is simply the opposite, I just can’t take it and I'm feeling very misrable..

I sincerely hope the best is yet to come so that at least I have something to look forward to eventually … keeping my fingers crossed !

Do everything with a mind that lets  go.
Do not expect any praise or  reward.
If you let go a little,  you will have a little peace.
If you let go a lot,  you will have a lot of peace.
If you let go completely,  you will know complete peace and freedom.
Your struggles with the world will have come to an end.

- Ajahn Chah


No comments:

Post a Comment